Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey, Don't I Know You?


Welcome!

So here we are...in a blog.


You know, I had to double check if the title of this blog was grammatically correct (What!? I appreciate a good comma every now and then!) Turns out, “between you and I” is incorrect because the word "I" is a subject pronoun and "me" is an object pronoun and...wait...hello? Am I losing you?

Alright, I get it. But if you’re feeling especially studious, you can read more about that here.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, hi! I'm Tristan Clopet. And if you're reading this, you know that I'm a musician in Miami. But what you might not know is that I'm addicted to crossword puzzles and movies, I hate bad manners and snakes and I'm intrigued by dinosaurs and space.

This blog was created as an outpost to speak freely about things related and unrelated to what's going on in my life.

And so it begins...

Here are just a few background things that might make the next few hundred posts seem more relevant:

I was born in Toronto and lived in Raleigh and New York before Miami

I put school on hold at the Univ. of Miami just two semesters away from graduation (Best decision I've ever made)

My father is Ringo Starr

The most mispelled word in my typing vocabulary is "definately." Gets me every time.

Ok. I think this has been a really successful visit. I feel like we've all made some personal progress today. Let's all give ourselves a warm pat on the back. More to come...

:D

T

2 comments:

  1. Are we playing that game where you provide 2 pieces of info that are true and 1 that is false? can't fool me!
    and here's your crossword hint: site of the fabled forges of the Cyclops (4 letters)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell?

    Hold on, let me ask Ringo...

    ReplyDelete